The Amazing Spider-Man 2 debuted at No.1 on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended May 3.
Activision's open-world action sequel knocked Titanfall from the top spot following three week's at No.1 for EA's shooter.
Child of Light was a new entry at No.9 following the release of a deluxe retail edition only available on PC and PlayStation platforms. Elsewhere, Battlefield 4 was a non-mover at No.10, Dark Souls 2 jumped four places to No.14 following the release of the PC version, and 3DS exclusive Mario Golf World Tour debuted at No.22.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision)
- 02. Titanfall (EA)
- 03. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 04. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
- 05. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 06. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 07. Lego The Hobbit (Warner Bros.)
- 08. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
- 09. Child of Light (Ubisoft)
- 10. Battlefield 4 (EA)