Titanfall reclaimed the top spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended May 10.
The game moved up one place to No.1, ahead of FIFA 14 and the previous week's best seller, The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
The highest new entry was fantasy RPG Bound By Flame for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. The PS4 version accounted for 75 per cent of first week sales, according to retail monitor Chart-Track.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. Titanfall (EA)
- 02. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 03. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision)
- 04. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 05. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
- 06. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 07. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
- 08. Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 09. Lego The Hobbit (Warner Bros.)
- 10. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)