Bethesda has released a new The Elder Scrolls Online patch, which it says "contains fixes for quest issues and blockers, in addition to fixes for the Mac client".
ZeniMax recently announced that Elder Scrolls Online players will receive five days of free game time as thanks for sticking around through the game's rocky first month.
And last week, publisher Bethesda confirmed that the console versions of the game have been delayed by six months. Xbox One and PS4 editions of the MMO were originally expected to be released in June, but have been pushed back to late 2014 to allow ZeniMax to "solve a series of unique problems specific to those platforms".
Patch 1.0.8 notes
Combat & Gameplay
- Werewolf - Fixed an issue where werewolves could use Devour on the same corpse multiple times.
- Fixed an issue for a graphics-related memory leak.
- Fixed an issue for an animation-related memory leak.
- Auridon - One of the Undaunted: You can now advance past the quest step "Be Initiated."
- Bangkorai - To Walk on Far Shores: Septima Tharn will no longer get stuck in the world.
- Coldharbour - Breaking the Shackle and Army of Meridia: If you have both of these quests, you're now able to talk to Vanus Galerion to advance both quests correctly.
- Vanus Unleashed: Vanus Galerion's projection will now always appear for you.
- Deshaan - Cold-blooded Vengeance: If you're in a group, you should no longer have difficulties in burning the boats.
- Plague Bringe: If Captain Diiril becomes stuck and unable to attack or be attacked, he will now respawn at his starting point.
- Eastmarch - Snow and Flame: Thane Mera Stormcloak will now appear at the proper location.
- Grahtwood - Eyes of Azura: Irrai will no longer become stuck and inaccessible for you: You can now interact with the letter on the table.
- Cadwell's Silver: You can now always discover your first wayshrine and go to the beginning of your first unlocked alliance.
- Malabal Tor - Restore the Silvenar: The Bewitchers will no longer run away in the middle of a conversation, which was formerly preventing you from advancing the quest.
- Reaper's March - The Moonlit Path: The quest will no longer reset if you get too far ahead of Silvenar and the Green Lady.
- Rivenspire - Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Killing the skeletons will now advance the quest.
- The Rift - Tomb Beneath the Mountain: If Hakra becomes stuck, the boss scene will reset so you can still advance.
- Maps - Created a new map for Trolhetta Summit in The Rift.