The Dragon Age: Inquisition Collector's Edition will cost $170 and include a treasure chest-style case and a six-tool lockpick set, among other trinkets.
Dragon Age executive producer Mark Darrah shared links to GameStop listings for the various consoles' respective editions via Twitter. We haven't found any other retailers listing the limited-edition product, though Darrah said European customers will be able to order the Collector's Edition through GameStop.
Here's the full list of contents:
- Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector's Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 3.5" x 7.5" x 11.5"
- The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, and the interior is fitted with and imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 14" x 17"
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology and mysticism from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale six tool lock pick set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5" x 2.5" x 3"
- Inquisitor's Badge
- Inquisitor Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor's Journal
- Orlesian Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook case
Pre-ordering the package will also unlock the in-game content of the Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition.
Publisher EA has confirmed a Dragon Age Inquisition release date of October 7 in North America and October 10 in Europe.
The announcement coincided with the publication of a new CVG Dragon Age Inquisition interview, in which producer Cameron Lee explains how the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One game will let players shape the world while retaining a strong narrative thread.