FIFA 14 reclaimed the top spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended May 17.
The game has now spent a total of 12 weeks at No.1, one more than previous series record holder FIFA: Road to the World Cup 98.
Titanfall dropped to No.2, only a few hundred sales behind FIFA, while the PS3 retail version of Minecraft debuted at No.3, one place ahead of the Xbox 360 edition.
FIFA World Cup Brazil and Call of Duty: Ghosts held firm at No.5 and No.6 respectively, while The Amazing Spider-Man 2, The Lego Movie Videogame, Battlefield 4 and Grand Theft Auto 5 rounded off the top ten.
3DS exclusive Kirby Triple Deluxe was a new entry at No.16.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 02. Titanfall (EA)
- 03. Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
- 04. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 05. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
- 06. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 07. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision)
- 08. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
- 09. Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 10. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Take-Two)