Wolfenstein: The New Order has debuted at No.1 on the UK all formats all prices chart for the week ended May 24.
Accounting for a quarter of all weekly entertainment software unit sales, the shooter recorded the second biggest launch of 2014 behind Titanfall.
The PS4 version of Wolfenstein accounted for 38 per cent of first week sales, ahead of the Xbox One (31%), Xbox 360 (12%) and PC (11%) versions.
Minecraft PS3 Edition jumped one place to No.2, while FIFA 14, Titanfall and 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil rounded off the top five.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda)
- 02. Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
- 03. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 04. Titanfall (EA)
- 05. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
- 06. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 07. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 08. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision)
- 09. Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 10. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)