Sony has released a new Gran Turismo 6 update featuring Ayrton Senna tribute content.
The patch introduces new cars and racing outfits, plus adjustments to the Open Lobby. Sony says that after the patch is installed there may be up to 30 minutes additional install time "which may differ from what is displayed on screen".
- Ayrton Senna Tribute: The "Ayrton Senna Tribute" special content has been released. The content is accessible from the [Ayrton Senna Tribute] option within the [SPECIAL EVENTS] section in "My Home".
- The "Ayrton Senna Tribute" introduction movie has been added to the [Library] page under the "Movies" section of the [Gallery], accessible from "My Home".
- The "Ayrton Senna 1980", "Ayrton Senna 1983" and "Ayrton Senna 1985" racing suits have been added to the [Special Outfits] page of the [Racing Gear] option within the [TUNING & SERVICING] section, accessible from "My Home". These items can also be acquired for free by clearing the "Ayrton Senna Tribute" events under specific conditions.
- Clearing the events of the "Ayrton Senna Tribute" content under specific conditions will reward players with the following cars: DAP Racing Kart #17 '80, West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna, Lotus 97T '85
- Alternatively, the above cars can be purchased from the newly created "Ayrton Senna" manufacturer accessible from the [Dealerships] option within the [CARS] section of "My Home".
- Vision Gran Turismo: The "Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION Vision Gran Turismo" has been released. This is a hybrid concept packed with know-how and spirit gained through motorsports, we hope you will take this opportunity to take it for a spin! After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.
- Adjustments to the Open Lobby: When any "Qualifier" race is selected in the "Room Mode" option under [Basic Settings] and [Race Alone] is selected under the "Race Format" option under [Qualifier Settings], the Ghost line can be enabled or disabled by pressing the Up Button (default button settings).