The long-awaited version 1.1 patch for Goat Simulator is now available on Steam.
The free update introduces new content and features to the game. The full list of additions, according to Coffee Stain Studios, is as follows:
- A whole new playable map, roughly the size of the old map
- Local splitscreen multiplayer, up to four goats can play on one machine at the same time!
- New game modes! Capture the Flag, Racing Mode and Ragdoll Hockey!
- Goat wall-running and balancing on your front legs
- You will be able to ride bicycles and skateboards
- New playable goats, including Tornado Goat, Shopping Goat, Classy Goat, Repulsive Goat, and more!
- Optimization, achievements, and all kinds of other cool jazz.
CVG's Goat Simulator review said: "There's fun to be had here, and the gaming world is a better place with something like this in it. Plus, it's a piece of interactive entertainment in which you control a goat, and that can never be a baaaaaad thing."