Watch Dogs retained the No.1 spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended June 14.
The game held off competition from 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, which jumped four places to No.2 as the real tournament kicked off in South America.
Wolfenstein The New Order, Mario Kart 8 and FIFA 14 rounded off the top five, while there were no new releases in the top 40.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- 02. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
- 03. Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda)
- 04. Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo)
- 05. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 06. Titanfall (EA)
- 07. Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
- 08. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 09. Murdered: Soul Suspect (Square Enix)
- 10. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)