EA Sports UFC debuted at No.1 on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended June 21.
The game is EA's third chart-topper of the year after Titanfall and FIFA 14, which came in at No.3 and No.5 on the latest rankings.
Watch Dogs dropped to No.2 after three weeks at the top of the chart, while Wolfenstein The New Order was at No.4.
The only other new entry to make the top 40 was MotoGP 14 at No.14, which enjoyed an 8.4 per cent increase in launch week sales over last year's MotoGP 13.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. EA Sports UFC (EA)
- 02. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- 03. Titanfall (EA)
- 04. Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda)
- 05. FIFA 14 (EA)
- 06. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
- 07. Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo)
- 08. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 09. Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
- 10. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)