Guerrilla Games has released a new Killzone Shadow Fall patch.
Among other features, update 1.26 introduces support for this week's new Killzone Shadow Fall DLC, a co-op expansion called Intercept.
Added support for Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept:
- Patch 1.26 adds support for the Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept co-op expansion DLC, which launches this week! Click here to read all about Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept, and click here to check out the E3 trailer.
Changed crosshair for LS36, VC15 and VC30:
- The LS36 Breacher automatic shotgun, VC15 Judaz shotgun pistol and VC30 Sickle shotgun have received a different crosshair design. The reticule now contracts when lingering on a target to indicate the effectiveness of the shotgun blast. Conversely, when the reticule spreads the blast does less damage and requires more hits to make a kill.
Enhanced hit responses for VC30
- The hit response animations for the VC30 Sickle shotgun have been beefed up. The hit responses are visually more impressive now; when you kill someone with the Sickle, the victim flies backward (or sideways) in a much more dramatic fashion.
Re-enabled Brutal Melee while Cloaked
- After extensive analysis (and several player requests) we've decided to revert the change that prevented Scouts from performing a Brutal Melee with the Cloak ability active.
Fixed several bugs
- Patch 1.26 fixes several minor bugs related to installation and trophy localization.