Guerrilla Games has released a new Killzone Shadow Fall patch.
Among other features, title update 1.30 adds support for new multiplayer maps set for release this month and introduces several gameplay fixes to the regular multiplayer mode and the Intercept expansion.
Fix 180 degree spawn camera:
- In MP when you spawn you won't be facing the opposite direction of which the camera was facing.
Added a message on spawn in co-op:
- A special message will appear when you are incapacitated which will make it more clear that if you choose to spawn you will need to pay or wait for a revive.
Tier icons now unlock correctly:
- It is now easier to see which guns you are able to unlock.
Flow of end of round:
- The flow of the end of the round is now much smoother.
Fixed several bugs:
- Patch 1.30 fixes several minor bugs related to Intercept and multiplayer.
Guerrilla released the Intercept in late June. The DLC introduced a new online co-op mode that pits a team of up to four human-controlled VSA squad members against waves of AI-controlled Helghast soldiers.