Ubisoft has brought forward the start date of The Crew beta on PC by two days to Monday July 21.
The closed beta will run until Friday July 25. Those interested in participating can register here and will be need a Uplay account.
Ubisoft has also provided the following details about what to expect in the beta:
The Map: Explore the entire United States with no loading screen and complete a variety of exciting challenges:
- Midwest: all missions and skill challenges.
- East Coast: all skill challenges.
- Rest of the country (The South, Mountain State, West Coast): free roaming at will!
The Cars: Expect to discover new vehicles that, in order to drive across a variety of terrains, you'll be able to customize in the following specs:
- The Street Spec: You'll get this one in Detroit!
- The Dirt Spec: This spec will be available in New York!
- There are three other specs - Perf, Raid and Circuit - and you'll have a glimpse of those during the beta
Playing with your friends:
- The Crew was built from the ground up as a breathing, living world, meaning that in this Closed Beta you will be able to play with your friends at any time - or challenge rivals from all around the world.
- You will also have access to two PvP lobbies, one in the Midwest and the other on the East Coast, where several races will be waiting for you to prove your skills against other players
Ubisoft has announced a Crew release date of November 11 on PC, Xbox One and PS4.