Respawn has detailed the contents of Titanfall game update five, which includes new features and tweaks for the PC and Xbox One versions of the game.
The headline feature is the introduction of the Black Market, where players can buy and sell burn cards, and achievements for the Frontier's Edge DLC.
Tweaks include support for multi-GPUs on PC and framerate optimisations across both platforms.
Here's the full list of the update's contents:
New Features (All Platforms)
- For this update, we're introducing the Black Market -- where you can buy and sell burn cards. Additionally there are eight new Titan decals available in the Black Market which you can also buy with in-game credits.
- Daily Challenges - Collect three new Daily Challenges every day. You can have a total of 9 active daily challenges at any one time.
- We have moved Campaign game mode in with the other existing game modes. It will rotate through all maps over and over and you can join at any point.
- Added message when a friendly Pilot with the flag jumps on your Titan in CTF.
- There is now a Gen 1 image which will show up for Gen 1 players in all menus.
New Features (Xbox One)
- Added achievements for Frontier's Edge DLC
New Features (PC)
- More robust multi-GPU support. Rejoice! That second GPU shall no longer sit idle. Thanks to NVIDIA for helping on this!
Bug Fixes (All Platforms)
- Fixed Titan decal unlocks showing up repeatedly.
- Removed pre-lobby after selecting a game mode, now you will be taken directly to the game lobby.
- Made wi-fi hacking count towards Spectre leeching for stats / challenges / insignias.
- Fixed an issue where you could earn enough XP that it would appear to wrap around and reset your level.
- Nuclear Eject: fixed a rare bug where an invincible Titan would be left roaming around the level because the player died upon ejecting.
- Lots of yummy bandwidth optimizations as well as various delicious framerate optimizations have been lovingly hand-crafted and squeezed into the game.
- Fixed case of being smushed into a solid wall while rodeoing and becoming unable to shoot through the Titan.
- Fixed many cases of incorrect or missing impact sounds from explosions including Arc Cannon fire and Cluster Rockets.
- Fixed a server issue when players used the Rematch burn card in areas where they would get stuck.
- Fixed a case of getting a double lock-on with the Archer.
- Fixed an annoying case of the party chat icon not appearing.
- Fixed a case where parties could be split up.
- Fixed text overlap on controller layout menu.
- Fixed some kills/events not counting towards progress on challenges, achievements, or decals.
Bug Fixes (PC)
- Fix for 120/144hz monitors to use the desktop refresh rate for max fps when v-sync is disabled or when in windowed mode.
- Fixed weapon fire rate being different when running > 60 fps