Gamescom continues until Sunday, with the German public descending on Cologne in their masses to queue three hours for a ten-minute go on Call Of Duty.
For the most part though, all the major announcements have been made. Sony, Microsoft and EA have each held press conferences, while Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and the aforementioned Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare got lengthy presentations of their own.
There's been a lot of news over the past few days, and as a result it's been easy to lose track of everything. Luckily, we're very lovely people.
This article puts together every major announcement and news story since Gamescom started, ensuring you haven't missed out on anything important.
To make it even easier, we've split it into three sections - brand new game announcements, updates on previously announced games, and other non-game reveals.
New game reveals
These games may have been revealed for a specific platform, but unless stated it should not be assumed they are exclusives
- The Tomorrow Children coming to PS4 from Q-Games
- DayZ confirmed for PS4
- Hellblade from Ninja Theory announced for PS4
- Ruffian Games announces Hollowpoint for PS4
- Until Dawn re-confirmed for PS4
- Alienation is a PS4 top-down shooter from the Resogun developer
- Tearaway Unfolded announced for PS4 with trailer
- Wild announced for PS4 by Rayman creator
- The Escapists coming to Xbox One
- Frontier reveals Xbox exclusive ScreamRide
- Halo Xbox One Channel announced
- Rollercoaster Tycoon World coming to PC in 2015
- Sierra publishing Geometry Wars 3, new King's Quest
- New 'Silent Hills' coming from Hideo Kojima, Guillermo del Toro collaboration
- Skylanders Minis characters revealed
- Payday studio reveals Walking Dead co-op shooter
- New BioWare game Shadow Realms revealed
- ID@Xbox montage showcases 26 upcoming Xbox indie titles
Next page: Updates on existing games