Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition debuted at No.1 on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended August 23.
Retail monitor Chart-Track said launch week sales were split 47 per cent on PS4, 32 per cent on Xbox One, 13 per cent on Xbox 360 and eight per cent on PS3.
PS4 exclusive The Last of Us Remastered dropped to No.2 after three weeks at the top, while Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare jumped 12 places to No.3 thanks to the release of PS4 and PS3 versions.
PS3 JRPG Tales of Xillia 2 debuted at No.10, while FIFA 14 dropped out of the top ten for the first time since its September 2014 release, slipping five places to No.12.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
- 01. Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition (Activision Blizzard)
- 02. The Last of Us Remastered (Sony)
- 03. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
- 04. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 05. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 06. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- 07. Minecraft PS3 Edition (Sony)
- 08. The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner)
- 09. Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- 10. Tales of Xillia 2 (Bandai Namco)